(Cheraw) St. David’s Parish, South Carolina Minutes of the Vestry, 1768-1832, and Parish Register, 1819-1924.
By: Brent Holcomb, Pub. 1979, Reprinted 2017, 172 pages, Index, ISBN #0-89308-144-2.
St. David’s was the last colonial parish to be formed in 1768. This parish was co-terminus with Cheraw District and included the later counties of Chesterfield, Marlboro and Darlington. The Vestry Minutes are extremely important as they contain lists of voters, care of widows, orphans, and the members of the church.